The very nature of a business requires ongoing legal assistance and advice throughout its entire existence; especially where that business is in financial distress or otherwise struggling commercially.
We advise boards in a wide range of circumstances with a view to implementing tailored solutions, to include:
- advising the board in respect of directors’ duties (in particular in distressed circumstances);
- advising in respect of insolvency options (e.g. liquidations, administrations, CVAs, receiverships, etc.);
- validation orders;
- retention of title advice;
- defending antecedent transactions;
- pursuing winding up petitions / insolvency actions against debtors;
- contested statutory demands and winding up petitions;
- company restorations.
Morgan Phelps Solicitors is a trading name of Morgan Phelps Limited.
Morgan Phelps Limited is a private limited company incorporated and registered in England and Wales under company number 09955295.
Our registered office is at: Units 22 – 24, Hagley Mews, Hagley Hall, Hall Drive, Stourbridge, Worcestershire DY9 9LG.
Our VAT number is GB 234 0345 44.
Morgan Phelps Solicitors is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority under SRA number 627560 and is governed by the SRA Standards and Regulations, details of which are available at:
© 2021 Morgan Phelps Solicitors