Notwithstanding services for companies and businesses, the directors, shareholders, partners or other stakeholders involved in such structures habitually require legal assistance for their personal affairs, whether on a contentious or non-contentious basis.
We can assist individuals to find solutions over a broad range of situations, such as:
- defending antecedent transactions (such as breach of fiduciary duty / misfeasance, unlawful dividends, overdrawn director loans, etc.);
- director disqualification advice;
- directors’ duties advice;
- advising in respect of insolvency options (e.g. bankruptcy, IVAs, etc.);
- contested statutory demands and bankruptcy petitions;
- section 216 / 217 advice.