At Morgan Phelps, we are dedicated to providing full-service insolvency advice and assistance to our insolvency practitioner clients in their office-holder capacities, whether that be in relation to contentious or non-contentious instructions.
We have vast experience in all areas of contentious insolvency, such as:
- prosecuting antecedent transactions, both corporate and personal (e.g. misfeasance, transactions at an undervalue, preferences, wrongful trading, unlawful director loans, illegal dividends, etc.);
- asset realisation (e.g. possession and sale; IPO / IPA, delivery up, book debt recovery, etc.); and
- assisting office-holders generally with their investigations (e.g. sections 234 – 236 and 336 of the Insolvency Act 1986).
Similarly, we are well-versed in assisting in non-contentious / transactional matters, to include:
- administration appointments and applications (and advising on the validity of these);
- ancillary court applications (including administration extensions);
- sale and purchases of businesses and assets;
- security validity advice; and
- ROT advice.
We appreciate the challenges office-holders can face in funding litigation where there are limited resources in an insolvent estate and are therefore prepared to consider speculative or otherwise contingent retainers on a case by case basis where appropriate.
We also work closely with litigation funders to provide further and alternative funding options to office-holders.
Morgan Phelps Solicitors
22-24 Hagley Mews, Hagley Hall, Hall Drive, Stourbridge, Worcestershire DY9 9LG. UK
email@example.com 01562 270 008
Website published by Morgan Phelps Solicitors, Hagley, UK
Morgan Phelps Solicitors is a trading name of Morgan Phelps Limited.
Morgan Phelps Limited is a private limited company incorporated and registered in England and Wales under company number 09955295.
Our registered office is at: Units 22 – 24, Hagley Mews, Hagley Hall, Hall Drive, Stourbridge, Worcestershire DY9 9LG.
Our VAT number is GB 234 0345 44.
Morgan Phelps Solicitors is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority under SRA number 627560 and is governed by the SRA Standards and Regulations, details of which are available at:
© 2021 Morgan Phelps Solicitors